The range of materials used in women’s clothing has to be the widest as there are a lot of dresses that have to be worn according to the occasion. These fabric materials are responsible for the price that is going to be charged on the dress as some materials are more expensive than others. These materials have different characteristics for that they are used in different clothing items.
The most commonly used fabrics have to be cotton, silk, rayon and chiffon, as they are almost used to make every dress. While cotton is used for making casual clothing, silk is more of a material a girl would prefer to wear at a fancy party. Rayon is somewhat similar to silk, making it a substitute, whereas long sleeve chiffon blouse is one of the most preferred clothing articles among women.
The 4 Most Common Fabric Materials Of Women Clothing
The four most common fabric materials that are found in making almost all kinds of clothing that women wear in most situations are as follows.
- Cotton Fabric
- Cotton is named the skin-friendly fabric, as there is little to almost no chance of anybody getting any kind of allergy. This is entirely natural fibre, thus making it the most soothing among any other fabric available. It is very light on your skin, letting it breathe in the hot summer, and it also is a sound absorbent.
- Fabric-like cotton is somewhat cheaper than silk and can be worn on a daily basis, making it the first choice of women for casual wear. In addition, almost all the casual t shirts for womens are made up of cotton and are worn worldwide. These are the reasons why cotton is the most used fabric in the globe today.
- Silk Fabric
- This fibre is used to make all the fancy looking dresses women wear at any social event. This is known for its smooth texture, making it incredibly soft, and silk tends to retain its lustre for the longest time, making the dress last longer. All the wedding gowns and the gowns are made of silk.
- Rayon Fabric
- This fibre is used as a substitute for both wool and silk as it has some similar looks. It also has a soft texture similar to that of silk, but it is more absorbent than it, making it suitable for humid weather conditions. In addition, it is made from cellulose, giving it a feature of not insulation the thins it is put on.
- Chiffon Fabric
- It is derived from the natural fibre silk and has the characteristic to be dyed in almost every colour possible. Chiffon blouses are very famous due to their fancy looks. It is usually used to make all the party wear dresses for women.
The Final Words
The variety of fabric used for women clothing is much wider than one can think, making it a massive industry of its own. All the clothing fabric has its functioning making it irreplaceable.