eCommerce towards new firms, customers and product types has accelerated because of the COVID-19-related economic challenges. eCommerce merchants should expect a surge in online purchases, especially now when the holiday shopping period is approaching. This article will help you with starting an eCommerce business and an electronic cigarette merchant account.
eCommerce Businesses & Electronic Cigarette Merchant Account
eCommerce intertwined with our daily lives. Currently, it accounted for 16% of the total global retail value at the beginning of the year. Increasingly, eCommerce will grow and represent the lion’s share of the retail industry growth.
So, why focus on an eCommerce business? It’s simple. These days, it’s extremely important to reach more customers and offer products/services where your customers are, and they’re found mainly online.
Quite logically, you can’t run an eCommerce business without online payment transactions. To get access to the safest and most affordable merchant-processing services, you should work with an expert payment processor in your field. This is how you can be sure to get fast and hassle-free approval for the most advanced, reliable and cheapest credit card processing services, including an electronic cigarette merchant account.
Starting an eCommerce Business
When starting and running an eCommerce business, you should focus on your eCommerce goals and work on gaining more revenue, enlarging your customer base, accelerating your company’s growth, and not only.
Let’s see what important steps you should take when starting an eCommerce business from scratch:
- Choose a product/service with potential, low competition and high margins.
- Pick a brandable name.
- Partner with a manufacturer offering affordable rates.
- Choose warehousing, fulfillment, shipping, and logistics.
- Build a marketing strategy that’s the best fit for your goals, without leaving strategic paid advertising and email marketing campaigns in ignorance.
- Focus on simplicity and catchy merchandising. Stick to the point.
- Use already available and compatible platforms.
- Go for popular, most recommended plans for payment integration that’ve stood the test of time.
- Focus on your products that are in high demand.
- Offer photos and videos in premium quality.
- Offer ease of use in payment processing services.
- Pay exceptional attention to the inventory, size, weight, packaging, shipping and delivery, postage/freight calculations, labels, accounting and enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration.
- Remember that Shopify is highly recommended for building an eCommerce store.
So, the COVID-19-related social distancing and lockdown have led to an unprecedented rise in the adoption of eCommerce. When starting your eCommerce business, it’s crucial to create a winning strategy and take the right steps that can help your company succeed and become more profitable.
Author Bio:- Blair Thomas has been a music producer, bouncer, screenwriter and for over a decade has been the proud Co-Founder of eMerchantBroker, the highest rated high risk merchant account processor in the country that offers the safest and cheapest electronic cigarette merchant account in the industry. He has climbed in the Himalayas, survived a hurricane, and lived on a gold mine in the Yukon. He currently calls Thailand his home with a lifetime collection of his favorite books.